Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas.

Super stoked about thei new Genesis. I'll be going 3.8L Track. Probably go bright blue like my Tib. :p I'll also be entertaining the option of supercharging it. I prefer the lack of turbo lag and lower rpm power. I like to get pretty in dept hand scientific about my car and it's mods. But other than that I'm actually pretty relaxed and like to makes jokes about everything.

Currently, I own an '07 Tib. Did a few mods to it. Didn't want to got with F/I for it. Didn't feel like it was really worth it.

Progress rear sway bar.
Borla catback
Konig Trouble Rims 18"
AEM CAI

Some Pics (w/o tire shine :p)

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Graduated in '06 from Virginia Tech as an Industiral Engineer. Though I've had several classes on things like fluid dynamics and material science (particularly on ferrous materials). Those are really the only things that really apply to cars from my major.

I now work in the corrections industry estimating the cost of building prisons.

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Graduated in '06 from Virginia Tech as an Industiral Engineer. Though I've had several classes on things like fluid dynamics and material science (particularly on ferrous materials). Those are really the only things that really apply to cars from my major.

I now work in the corrections industry estimating the cost of building prisons.
Right on man, it's good to see that someone actually does something related to their degree, unlike me. Got a degree in Environmental Science but I do tech work lol..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.