Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...I came home today to find two triangular boxes shipped from Hyundai Motor America... Hmmmmm what could they be?????

As I eagerly rip open the boxes I find of course, More SEMA posters!! Whoo hooOO!!!

However, these ones are not for me but for some of YOU. I've got around 20 each of the DUBS White Genesis Sedan SEMA Posters and around 20 of the RMR SEMA posters. We'll post details later on how you can get your hands on one of these posters. Stay tuned! :)
----------------------------------------
Current List
Kevin DSM Guy
Curtgragon
Usagi
DayDreamer
JohnD
AudioBliss
Area916
MtBiker124
Jiyooniexp
Tufast

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK here are the rules and terms:

1) You have to pay the shipping/handling costs. I'm going to price out shipping tubes tomorrow and have these shipped via media mail, it should be the cheapest way to ship, I'm guessing around $4 (I will post exact postage so no surprises).
2) You have to be an active member on the forums
3) Must have at least 10 posts
4) Can only choose 1 poster.
5) Everyone is eligible except for the Admins

So if you agree to the above terms just reply in this thread with your name and address and which poster you want. When we have enough people I will make a list and then put up a paypal account so you can pay the shipping.

That's it!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
555 Posts
PM sent, for one of the RMR posters.

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.