Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I am hoping you can make this a sticky at the top of this Test thread for the Coupe section.
Since we are just starting with this section, I think we should keep it neat and clean. So I think we should follow a posting format for the links to the reviews. Here is what I have started with, if you think we should add something or remove something, then I will just edit my posts.

Prefix: Road Test/First Drive/Preview/Review/Shotgun: Subject: Web Site: - Title of Article (Example: Edmunds.com - Genesis Kicks Butt)

Message Format
1. Link to article. Example: http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/FirstDrives/articleId=137955
2. Date Tested: (Month 00, 2009)
3. Author
4. Vehicle Tested: (Base V6/ V6 SE w/ 6AT / etc....)
5. Options: (19" Alloys/Navigation/ etc....)
6. Testers General Opinion: (Positive/Negative/Undetermined)
7. Note (If Needed by poster for his/her comments)

You don't need the numbers, i just wanted to make it clear.

Anyways, Hopefully this will help people looking at reviews and tests of the car.

Andrew
-------------
Edited to add Prefix and examples - GF staff

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Could i also recommend a master thread that only gets articles added to it w/ no comments...

·
Registered
144 Posts
not what i meant....have a thread posted with article set up as above and then have mod add the article to one thread with the all the articles compiled and stickied (maybe locked by Mod so only they can add articles to it)....(hmmmm, im not sure if i adequetly said it the way i thunked it)

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
not what i meant....have a thread posted with article set up as above and then have mod add the article to one thread with the all the articles compiled and stickied (maybe locked by Mod so only they can add articles to it)....(hmmmm, im not sure if i adequetly said it the way i thunked it)
We already have something in place similar to this. All the RSS feeds go to a private forum already, that only us MODs & ADMINs can see. We determine if an article is relative or interesting enough to this forum & it's members to actually move it to other car discussions etc thread where you members can view it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.