Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fantastic meet in Ottawa yesterday: A pile of guys and girls came up from Toronto (500km) and down from Montreal (250km). Met in Kanata (a suburb, for those who want to know) got to know each other, saw the cars, (took pictures, of course!), lunch, and then a drive out into Gatineau Park on the Quebec side, and up to Champlain and Belvedere lookouts. Fantastic drive, great people, and good times!

I think we were about 25 cars, total.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn, some nice looking rides and even better pics!! What lip spoiler is that? Looks really good.
Thank ya, as always! When I put this post up, I checked out the older posts again... this is kinda turning into "Boozy's photo forum" LOL I figured you guys'd be getting bored by now! ;)

Dunno what the lip is, but I'll find out. The car belongs to sscouture on gencoupe, but I've asked which one it is.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alot of people on Gencoupe have also asked about that lip spoiler in that pic, seems to be popular.

This pic really stands out as looking good to me ^^^
Yeah, Spool2go's engine bay is super clean. Definitely worth doing to mine too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.