Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, one of the things that got done with the meet was.. video! I don't know if anyone else has their video online yet, (there were at least two guys with GoProHD's) I've got mine up. Unfortunately, because I was using a FLIP HD on a FatGecko mount inside the car, I got music. Because I got music, Warner complained to Youtube, and they stripped the sound out completely from the final video (part 2 of the run back down in the dark). I don't know enough about US Fair Use law to appeal it, yet.

But, here ya go. The drive up through Gatineau Park is about 30-40 minutes depending on traffic. The first video is just from the 'outside world' to the Info centre, Second and Third are the run up the hills, unfortunately in way too much traffic. Fourth and Fifth videos are the run down in the dark, which had much, much less traffic.

YouTube - Cruise from Gatineau Park entry to Gatineau Park Info Center

YouTube - Gatineau Park Info Centre to Champlain Lookout, prt1.mp4

YouTube - Gatineau Park Info Centre to Champlain Lookout, prt2.mp4

YouTube - Night drive down from Belvedere Lookout pt1.mp4

YouTube - Night drive down from Belvedere Lookout pt2.mp4

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for taking the time to post the vids, some really nice scenic routes there.
No worries man!

I gotta keep MY photo/video section busy. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.