Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Twin clutch for BK coming soon...

I wanna give credit to bkmania for providing this info & Gencoupe.com is where I actually retrieved it.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I don't know shit about Nissans, but I'm pretty familiar with Hyundais & now BMWs.:rolleye:

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Personally I think the model of selling cars is outdated. Why do you have to frigg'n negotiate hours for the best price in a car? The last car I bought I think it took me like 5hrs to get out of the dealership, it was dumb. I hate the "Four square" thing that some of the dealers use... and the constant, "I need to check with my Manager.. ohhh he's not gonna like this but I'll see what i can do for you." Come on!!
Yeah, honestly nowadays, you can just design your car online, have a price dictated to you, print this & take to the dealer & say there you go.:dunno:

Back on topic, what's the difference in a twin clutch setup, a 2 stage setup, & a dual friction setup? sabbasaun, you helped out a lot on my earlier clutch questions, think you could do it again?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.