Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can we actually get those options in North America?
Navigation will be an option in the states around mid-summer. A lot of those you see above are aftermarket though. There will be plenty of aftermarket system available soon here as well.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lmao.. looks like it is in a shop so its probably to prevent the workers from getting it dirty as you see a matching seat cover.. i have a generic seat cover for when I work on my car too, didnt think to get a wheel cover myself
+1......We got cheap plastic clear ones, but refuse to use them & the seat covers, although I do use the paper floor mats.;)

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^^^^ Those are several different units already available in Korea, but pm PowerAXEL or post in the what do you want/desire thread in their subforum which one of these you really want & see what they can do for you. To answer your original question, yes we will probably see several different options here in North America, it will just be a while.

·
Registered
8 Posts
hey does anyone know who is making this navigation unit for hyundai? clarion? kenwood? alpine?

also does anyone know if the deck, (regular or navigation) has rca outputs? planning on putting a JL Audio W7 10" in my coupe with a custom fiberglass box....no worries i'll post pics asap! also doing up with a laser jammer and detector!

·
Registered
65 Posts
hey does anyone know who is making this navigation unit for hyundai? clarion? kenwood? alpine?

also does anyone know if the deck, (regular or navigation) has rca outputs? planning on putting a JL Audio W7 10" in my coupe with a custom fiberglass box....no worries i'll post pics asap! also doing up with a laser jammer and detector!
The OEM is maybe by infinity. EXCLUSIVE: Sneak peek at Hyundai Genesis Coupe's next-gen nav system — Autoblog

I also like to know if there is rca outputs...I have two old 10W1-4's and other JL Audio speakers.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hyundai has not implememented RCAs into their past head units, so I would assume that is still the case now since they do not ready their car's wiring harness' for adding accessories like cruise & fog lamps after the fact. But, the next time we got one in the shop for a radio issue & a tech removes it, I'll check the back of it for myself. Otherwise, I could snatch my brother's radio out of his car for a glimpse when I have free time to check. I too will adding a single 8" P3 DVC to the back deck w/a 300w Punch amp since the R-Spec comes w/o sub in deck & I have to have at least a little bass.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
If Tufast doesn't get the answer to this from his guys at work then I may snatch mine out and check. I have been hesitant to put any aftermarket audio in as yet, but if the current unit has audio outs then I may just have to go ahead and do it.

·
Registered
458 Posts
i doubt there would be a whole lot of market for that type of thing. Red interior like that is pretty flashy. I know i wouldn't want to rock that.

BTW, the Navigation unit is now available for order in the 3.8 Base (in Canada at least). It adds $1500 to the cost of the car, but they removed the LSD from the spec sheet on the car with Nav. Non Nav 3.8 has an LSD in Canada.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
The U.S. version is $1k extra for Nav from what I gathered I believe it was from Hyundai Think Tank.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.