Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Dude
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Genesis Coupe new engine hood lights DIY

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i78SY6nfDBI]YouTube - Genesis Coupe new engine hood lights DIY[/ame]

·
Registered
451 Posts
Not a bad idea for a car show, but I wouldn't want those in there all the time.

·
Registered
458 Posts
thats not bad if you need to see under the hood for something in the dark (adding washer fluid at night?), but otherwise i don't see why.

·
Registered
220 Posts
whatever, the 13 times i stopped the car when i was racing up and down a hill trying to get my MBC dialed in right.. IN THE DARK.. that thing woulda been AMAZN..

·
Registered
224 Posts
im trying to find a video i saw a long time ago that had something like this. it was the same except the had the lights recessed into some kind of hood liner that made the entire bottom side of the hood flat

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
whatever, the 13 times i stopped the car when i was racing up and down a hill trying to get my MBC dialed in right.. IN THE DARK.. that thing woulda been AMAZN..
+1.......You guys have never had your car break down at night? That was awesome regarding amount of light given off & the fact it cuts after so long if left alone. But, I would want to be able to switch it to stay on in case I'm doing something under there that takes a while. Now I want to see a pic close up during the day to see exactly what it looks like, whether it's recessed & clean looking.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
+1.......You guys have never had your car break down at night? That was awesome regarding amount of light given off & the fact it cuts after so long if left alone. But, I would want to be able to switch it to stay on in case I'm doing something under there that takes a while. Now I want to see a pic close up during the day to see exactly what it looks like, whether it's recessed & clean looking.
I hope I am not under the hood fixing anything, but I may be under there adjusting the Buschur MBC!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
I was actually surprised to discover that the GC doesn't have any under-hood illumination. Even in my garage there's enough shadow that I have a hard time seeing under there very well.

Granted, I rarely ever have to open the hood, but if I do it would be nice to be able to see without holding a flashlight in my teeth. Especially, if it's 25 or 30 below outside.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts