Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Viper-RT10-on-a-cloased_713793.htm]Viper RT10 on a cloased mountain road - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

When Audi closed off nice twisty stretch of road in the Alps for a shoot, StreetFire member ViperRT10 took the opportunity to have a little fun with his favorite toy. Talk about being in the right place at the right time! We're totally jealous!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A couple of the guys I race with have Vipers. They are (were maybe) Chrysler drive line engineers. A twin turbo V10 is just obscene......
The Viper & Corvette have the same problem IMO, traction. They get loose in the rear so easily because of all that power & torque. I can't stand not being able to throttle w/o having to feather it out while already moving & in a higher gear. I can understand an acceleration from a stand still, but those cars are ridiculous....LoL

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 3 of 3 Posts