Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving by local Hyundai dealer today

I knew cars won't be there, but sales person says

"You won't be seeing cars till June" I think he is very ignorant to consider to be Hyundai car sales consultant

I wonder if he ever visit HMA website

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
I've said it B4 & I'll say it again, most dealerships, esp sales personnel, haven't gotta clue. I know mine come & ask me any questions they have about a car, including release dates. For the last week they been asking me & I've been telling them end of this month, maybe start of next month. We don't sell many cars at this dealership (wonder why? with the markups & all) so we don't get a large allocation & we see it later than most other dealers.

By the way, I was off on my guestimation of when these cars would hit dealerships. I said I thought it would be the end of March, beginning of April. Looks like I was a month off & the Korean strike did not have the effect I thought it would. Most of my predictions are to the negative, so I'm glad I was wrong. It means every body will get their GenCoupe a little earlier.

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
By the way, I was off on my guestimation of when these cars would hit dealerships. I said I thought it would be the end of March, beginning of April. Looks like I was a month off & the Korean strike did not have the effect I thought it would. Most of my predictions are to the negative, so I'm glad I was wrong. It means every body will get their GenCoupe a little earlier.
Yeah I was thinking the same end of March... and then finally a couple weeks before the Superbowl I talked to Hyundai's Product Manager and he mentioned we'd start seeing them trickly out towards the middle end of Feb and would see them more of them later on...

I can answer that : In Quebec, CANADA, we'll receive a V6 in 3 weeks. The car is on train from Vancouver. So USA probably got it in several days!
Yeah they are out in some dealerships on the West Coast.

the closest dealership to me is getting their demo car plus a couple preorders on monday. made an appointment for monday morning to test drive xD
Sweet! Let us know how it goes.

in miami we will see them in 2-3 weeks also
Yup, you going to set up a test drive?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.