^Thanks!

Satheian - Everett/Lake Stevens
Krak3n - south boonies
Lord Calvert - Puyallup(no car)
Sabb - Tac (no car)
Jaycee - Redmond
4u2c2.0 - ???
KPR - Tukwila (may host)

Alright guys, what's everyone's schedule like?
I'd like this to be setup at the best time for the most people of course.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
why was everyone so interested a month ago, but when it comes time to schedule a day they all dissappear?

Jacee seemed the only person interested by the end, and KPR of course.

Anyways, I'm down for the Z meet if anyone else is coming, hope they don't mind us crashing the party? Lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
im interested i gotta check the schedule to see if i can go. i working on some surprises for our cars with a local company that i dont think have been done yet!!! i dont wanna let it out until i know it they will be done and then we can have a meet at their location with group discounts available and all that! let me know if people even wanna go to this, i dont wanna set up a meet and only sathein shows up lol! i should have some exciting updates in the next few weeks!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Why can't people spell my name right? Lol, srsly, its right there on the screen when you're typing?

Back on topic, I'm very interested, could you PM me the shop name perhaps? I'll keep it quiet until the release, but I've been calling all over trying find shops for several custom things I want done and NO ONE (shops) is interested in doing anything that isn't "order online and install".

I understand if you can't name them yet, but any info you'd be willing to share privately that you can't post?

Also, of course I'll be at the meet. Scott (kr3akin) is also usually good to go.

·
Registered
54 Posts
still intrested just watching dates as my schedule changing constantly location not to important as i would already be driving from BC sorry about that satheian at least i got ur spellin rite

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
why was everyone so interested a month ago, but when it comes time to schedule a day they all dissappear?

Jacee seemed the only person interested by the end, and KPR of course.

Anyways, I'm down for the Z meet if anyone else is coming, hope they don't mind us crashing the party? Lol
The meet is open to all car makes, it was just originally posted on a Nissan forum. There is currently over 100+ cars/people scheduled to attend including Toyota, Scion, Honda, Mazda, VW, Acura and Lexus owners. So let's represent the Hyundai community right and have a big showing!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'd like to make this, but I cant commit for sure. I normally work untill six that day.

Not to jack this thread but if anyone is interested I bought my car at Korum Hyundia in Puyallup,WA. My sales man called me tonight to see if I was lovin my car and let know there having a customer appreciation night there this Tuesday at 7pm . They'll have techs and some others there to answer questons and a bunch of prizes and free food. I told him about this site and he said everyone is welcome wether you bought the car there or not.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 · (Edited)
Nice!
I'll see what I can do about showing up, kinda late notice and in the middle of my workday, but.. hey, I have vaca time! lol

still intrested just watching dates as my schedule changing constantly location not to important as i would already be driving from BC sorry about that satheian at least i got ur spellin rite
Thanks! lol.. I might be going up to Bellingham sometime, I'll PM you when I figure out the details.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nice!
I'll see what I can do about showing up, kinda late notice and in the middle of my workday, but.. hey, I have vaca time! lol.

Hey I know but I posted it as soon as I knew. Well I'm off to make it there maybe I'll win something cool or some cash ...LoL.... at the least I'll get me some free food ...LoL... hope its not just hot dogs!!

41 - 55 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.