Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts

2005 Molten Silver Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V....
-Tein SS coilovers w/ edfc -NISMO "modified" CAI, 4-1 header w/ cat, 2.5" exhaust, front strut tower bar, 17" SportMAX (XXR) 006, ES MMI's, KOYO OEM style Radiator, VIS OEM CF Hood, Stock Brembos...

·
Registered
144 Posts
...hmmmmm....my pic isnt loading....

·
Registered
37 Posts
Picture015.jpg
This was my baby for 9 years, everything under the sun on this one, supercharged, custom paint, custom interior, you name it, it had it. best time was a 13 sec flat run up here in the Rocky Mountains, that was before I put a new pulley and rear end gears on it, had to sell it before I could test run it again. I had a Ducati 848 that I bought with the money from this car but that was shortly lived when I was going in some twisties up in the Mountains that I caught some gravel going about 80 miles an hour and went head on into a guardrail.

Neon 3.JPG
My SRT-4 which I traded in for my Genesis, even though I didn't trade that turbo car in for the 2.0T I like the V-Power and plan on building it like I did the Camaro.

·
Registered
66 Posts
well since I was 17 to get my liscense I've been doing my own custom work. it started with my 2003 tiburon show car. which was totaled lol. then moved onto my shop car 99 civic si. swap and full interior work done by myself:

then I also bought a 2005 mazda 3 with speed 3 motor + speed 6 transmission. which I built all out at Wyotech at blairsville, PA which then I used as my other shop promo car.

now I have my 2000 F-250 truck I use to trailer the two cars plus the new gensis also. I sold the civic to fund me buying the genesis and now also looking for a buyer for the mazda also. rather just have one ultra sleek genesis that I'm going to be doing a full one off body design and make it a track car. I'm happy driving the truck around for now.

·
Registered
21 Posts
1974 GMC Jimmy Sierra 4WD
Started with a crated 350 sbc. I built a 388 ci stroker for her - Headers and true duals
TH350, D44/12, 3.73, 4" Rancho, 33" Goodyear MudTerrain,

2003 Ford Focus ZX3
2.0 zetec (135 crank hp) - Intake, Exhaust, SVT Suspension

Race Car #1
1986 Toyota Tercel 5 door ~62 crank hp

Race Car #2
1983 Toyota Celica GTS - almost 100 hp and correct wheel drive

1982 Toyota Pickup SR5 4WD - 92 hp

Race Car #3 - Okay, a bit more serious
2007 Scion tC, TRD Supercharged and intercooled (220+ hp)
I don't drive this one. I'm the crew chief
2008 NASA National Champion - PTC

Race Car #5
2007 California State University, Fresno Formula SAE

Race Car #6
2003 Ford Focus ZX3
2.3 Duratec (145 whp) - IHE, Suspension
2008 Regional SCCA STS Champion

Race Car #7
1992 Mazda Miata
I'll be setting this one up for autocross, hopefully 2009 Regional CSP Champion

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
First, there was the beauty:

And then, there was the beast:

Now, there's the GenCoupe but I've yet to take any photos of that.

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
Brads03zx3, I take it you REALLY like to race!! 6 racers!! Living the life man. I personally like the BLAZER the best. You must be out west somewhere, lack of rust is a total giveaway. None of those older cars and trucks you have would hold up like that in the east!! I'm jealous.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yup, from Cali. The blazer sat in a field for 8 years before I had it and aside from a couple dents was in pretty good shape. And I do like being at the track. The Scion was on track 60 days last year. I'll be moving to Colorado this summer to pursue a Masters in Mechanical Engineering...emphasis Motorsports Engineering. Hopefully some cutting edge damper research. Hidden underneath the ugly alternator brackets and hoses lies a beautiful stroker small block. I hope to build something a bit more serious in the future.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well. I don't want to bore anyone with ALL the cars and trucks I have had throughout the years, but I will post up what I drive on the tracks and the street now (without giving away too much information)....

Here is a couple of the higher profile cars (and trucks) I race for a living.........

Here is some of the Time Attack cars that might be of interest here. I drive and compete in these cars when I can (and some I will soon be driving).........

...And here is my two daily drivers (minus my truck)......

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice stable of rides. The blue Z car is sick.
Why thank you........ the blue car is one of the few I can call mine..:dunno:..... some of them I do not own, just drive them. :shifting:

·
Registered
14 Posts
What was your last car (or current car if not a GC)?

Just curious what kinds of cars current and future owners drove/drive now.

I've always been a big SRT-4 fan, but recently got an Evo IX. I'm kinda feeling like the Evo IX is such a well known platform that I'd rather do something more edgy, like the GC.

What about the rest of you guys?

21 - 40 of 56 Posts