2010 Black Genesis Coupe
3.8 Track 6-speed manual
$30,500.0
Insurance= $139.00 monthly

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tufast, why don' t you add how much they paid. Would be good to know I would think.
Done....I also added insurance premiums

Those that have already posted, please modify your posts to show these additional criteria.

Vendors please post your vehicle purchases too...

We want to have idea, as the forum grows, how many of each type of vehicle is on the site.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I was curious as to how many members have already taken delivery on their Genesis and found this thread. I can't believe that only three have so far taken the plunge as I hope to get mine before the month is up.

·
The Dude
2,120 Posts
I was curious as to how many members have already taken delivery on their Genesis and found this thread. I can't believe that only three have so far taken the plunge as I hope to get mine before the month is up.
I don't think a whole lot of guys on here have got one yet, I know alot are waiting for the R-Spec. As for me I may never get one.

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
Tufast posted the discussion with Hyundai, they only expect to sell about 2k cars per year with a 60/40 split 2.0 vs. 3.8. So it may be a while before they are piling up out there.

·
The Dude
2,120 Posts
Tufast posted the discussion with Hyundai, they only expect to sell about 2k cars per year with a 60/40 split 2.0 vs. 3.8. So it may be a while before they are piling up out there.
I rememmber people saying they would be selling 22-24k the first year! Thats a huge decline in numbers 2k.

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
I may have that wrong, maybe they figured that per month.

EDIT. I cannot find that number in the Hyundai press release. I don't know why that is in my head but must not be correct. Sorry. Seemed very low anyway.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I actually remember reading 2k as well from somewhere.. can't find it now, and the press Q&A thing said "we don't discuss our internal sales projections". Who knows.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

·
Registered
13 Posts
2009 Genesis sedan
4.6 Tech. pkg.
Champagne beige
price- 39,400 + tax and tags
insurance- 1134 yr.

2010 Genesis coupe
3.8 Track, 6 sp. manual
Lime rock green
price- 28,900 + tax and tags
insurance- 1029 yr.

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
I actually remember reading 2k as well from somewhere.. can't find it now, and the press Q&A thing said "we don't discuss our internal sales projections". Who knows.
Good, at least I am not going crazy. I am pretty sure that was on the Q&A, maybe they went in and edited it for the generic line that you quote.

·
Registered
280 Posts
2010 Coupe.
Base / Hybrid (Has Sport Tuned Suspension on it.)
6sp M/T 2.0T
Baby Blue
$22,000
$81.00 per month

1 - 20 of 65 Posts