·
Registered
726 Posts
Engine: 2.0T
Transmission: 6spd M/T
Trim: R-Spec
Color: Black
Price: about 23k
Payments: 480/m ( upside down 4k on trade)
Insurance : Cheap.. lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey guys I finally went out and put down a deposit on the car today. Ended up choosing a 3.8 Grand Touring with Automatic in Nordschliefe Gray. I really wanted to get it in Mirabeau Blue but after the dealer was looking around for almost a half hour, they determined the only one around the whole east coast was in Georgia! (I live in NY so that really wasn't an option for me.) They didn't even have any GTs on hand so that's why I had to put a deposit down instead of paying down. Hopefully I will be picking the car up within a week and posting some pics thereafter! In summary:

3.8 Automatic Grand Touring - Nordschliefe Gray - Sticker: 30,900 - Purchased At: $28,000

PS: I wanna thank everyone who made suggestions on which model/transmission I should get over the past month. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Engine 3.8 GT Auto
Color - Black
Sticker - $29,875 Paid - $26,875 (car was dealership owner driven so had 3100 miles on it)
Insurance - $87 monthly

·
Registered
51 Posts
Red 3.8 auto premium package
Price - 33300 CDN plus tax
Dealer through in spoiler, new grill, 3m protector, and tints.
Dealer demo vehicle with 9000kms
Insurance for my girlfriend and I on the vehicle is: 1900/year

·
Registered
62 Posts
2010 3.8 GT Loaded
6 speed automatic
Silver
Had 2K miles on it. (Some lady bought it and traded right back for a Genesis Sedan)
Paid $24,900 before trade in (Was only on the lot for 2 days before I purchased.)
Ins: Roughly $100/Mo.

·
Registered
3 Posts
2012 Genesis Coupe

2012 GC 2.0t Grey - 6spd MT
Base model with strut bar and rubber trunk liner. Had it 2 days so far! Paid $24,250:clap:

·
Registered
13 Posts
two of my clients today were discussing the coupe v the sedan. i'm a big sedan fan, even when it comes to higher performance cars like the genesis. i use my back seat as a catch all so not having that would really mess me up

·
Registered
13 Posts
bottom line is simple when it comes to the genesis. i have a four door because i have a family but still wanted power. my brother has coupe because he has a family and didnt care. Whatever genesis you have, you'll be happy

·
Registered
1 Posts
2011 Genesis Sedan CPO

Just took ownership of an awesome:
2011 Hyundai Genesis in Titanium Grey with Black Interior :shifting:
- V8 Engine with Technology Package (loving it btw)
- CPO Used Price with everything fully loaded = 36000
- Purchase Price with trade in Azera (2006 with 68000K and minor dings/dents and owing $4600) = $28000
- Owner Disposition? VERY HAPPY with car.

Question for everyone else: Was this a fair price to pay?

41 - 60 of 65 Posts