Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

What Tuner Magazine do you Read Most or Prefer?

• DSport

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Super Street

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Import Tuner

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Modified Magazine

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Other

Votes: 6 16.7%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm posting this poll at Victor's request & it seems like a pretty good idea for a poll

KP Race said:
Hey Jerry,

I still can't make post in the Site Polls section. Here's the poll i would like to post up:

"Hey Everyone!

What tuner magazine do you guys read most or prefer?

We prefer DSport because they are performance plus tech magazine. They tend to have more technical write-ups, focus more on racing and less of the show car scene."

Categories:
DSport
Super Street
Import Tuner
Modified Magazine
Other"

If you could post that up for me in the site polls section that would be great, or if there's another section on the site that you feel would be better suited for it let me know and i'll gladly to post it up myself.

Thanks!
Victor

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
151 Posts
I read alot of magazines on the stand but the only one I subscribe to is S3 out of Atlanta, Tufast should know bout it. Love the article and the guys at drift atlanta renewed my srcipt for $5 a year. you can't beat that.

·
Registered
5 Posts
wheres Turbo mag. at? aka turbo and high tech performance.
Unfortunately, Turbo Magazine has been discontinued by their corporate owner, Source Interlink. The same fate went to Sports Compact Cars Magazine. Shame, those are 2 of my favorites. :cry:

·
Registered
668 Posts
I prefer D-sport. I've been a long time reader of Import Tuner, but their magazine quality has gone to crap. I also think D-Sport has more goodies and better articles.. imho

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
I voted DSport but I actually buy them all from time to time. Just depends on if anything catches my eye.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I like D Sports's DVD's and I really want to like their magazine, but they spend too much time talking trash on other magazines instead of just shutting up and letting their work speak for itself. I voted Modified cause they seem to feature more realistic cars than D Sport. GRM is good stuff as well. They have a lot of good things to say about the Genesis.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Indeed, I currently have 2 magazine subs therefore I'm a little hesitant to getting another. I had a subscription to SCC for 3 years before I let it fall off because they couldn't hold onto an editor therefore making the magazine change directions almost every year. They had the best articles though. It was just this time last year when I got another subscription to them, just in time for them to close-up shop and got switched over to Modified for the remainder of my sub. If there's any car mag I'll subscribe to, it'll be modified. Or I'm even contemplating doing that free issue of GRM to see how they are.

·
Registered
701 Posts
In the age of the interwebs... "What's a magazine?" :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts