Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys what month are they supposed to release the genesis coupe???

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Hey guys what month are they supposed to release the genesis coupe???
Chico there are no firm dates as of yet but we have been told Spring '09. It will probably be very soon after the media event that will be taking place towards the end of March '09. We may here an announcement after the Detroit autoshow as well, just going to have to be patient..

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok cool thank you for the info I am really anxious to go get this car.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
I agree with sabbasaun, from what I've heard the 1st week of April. But we'll have to wait & see. Hyundai's seems to always be a month behind their proposed relsease date.

P.S. chico1313, head over to the intro thread & tell us a little about yourself if you don't mind & you haven't already done so.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I SAW ONE ON U.S. SOIL LAST WEEK!!!!

I travel a huge stretch of I-94 in MI between Ann Arbor and podunk MI for work and usually run across all manner of Hyundai, Ford, and Chrysler R&D cars. Their R&D facilities use this stretch of 94 for testing, etc... I had just left work and was heading eastbound when I saw one coming westbound. I almost died trying to get a look at it cause it looks SOOOO much better in person and moving than it does in pictures. It was one of the silver ones. Hyundai has definitely created a beautiful sports car. Hopefully the sig will be changing soon!

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
I SAW ONE ON U.S. SOIL LAST WEEK!!!!

I travel a huge stretch of I-94 in MI between Ann Arbor and podunk MI for work and usually run across all manner of Hyundai, Ford, and Chrysler R&D cars. Their R&D facilities use this stretch of 94 for testing, etc... I had just left work and was heading eastbound when I saw one coming westbound. I almost died trying to get a look at it cause it looks SOOOO much better in person and moving than it does in pictures. It was one of the silver ones. Hyundai has definitely created a beautiful sports car. Hopefully the sig will be changing soon!
Hey Ahkenaden, welcome to the forums! Yeah I would have to agree with you, the Coupe looks way better in person, pictures don't do it justice. Thanks for sharing your experience and take a moment and introduce yourself in the Member Introductions and say Hi!

·
Registered
555 Posts
usagi, do you work at one of the ports?

·
Registered
555 Posts
No, I got that info from a guy on another forum that does, though.
Oh ok, I see. Tell him he needs to join our little group here :groupbow:

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Usagi, appreciate the heads up & hope it ain't just hype. Who's your source or is that classified info. You know I'm a member of most of the Genesis forums out there. Ones of any size anyhow.

Jrod, happy B-day bro & what a lovely B-day present you are giving your self, I'm jealous. Now, just get in the R&D necessary for me to build my bad ass little toy & we're good.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.