Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys what month are they supposed to release the genesis coupe???

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok cool thank you for the info I am really anxious to go get this car.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I SAW ONE ON U.S. SOIL LAST WEEK!!!!

I travel a huge stretch of I-94 in MI between Ann Arbor and podunk MI for work and usually run across all manner of Hyundai, Ford, and Chrysler R&D cars. Their R&D facilities use this stretch of 94 for testing, etc... I had just left work and was heading eastbound when I saw one coming westbound. I almost died trying to get a look at it cause it looks SOOOO much better in person and moving than it does in pictures. It was one of the silver ones. Hyundai has definitely created a beautiful sports car. Hopefully the sig will be changing soon!

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
I SAW ONE ON U.S. SOIL LAST WEEK!!!!

I travel a huge stretch of I-94 in MI between Ann Arbor and podunk MI for work and usually run across all manner of Hyundai, Ford, and Chrysler R&D cars. Their R&D facilities use this stretch of 94 for testing, etc... I had just left work and was heading eastbound when I saw one coming westbound. I almost died trying to get a look at it cause it looks SOOOO much better in person and moving than it does in pictures. It was one of the silver ones. Hyundai has definitely created a beautiful sports car. Hopefully the sig will be changing soon!
Hey Ahkenaden, welcome to the forums! Yeah I would have to agree with you, the Coupe looks way better in person, pictures don't do it justice. Thanks for sharing your experience and take a moment and introduce yourself in the Member Introductions and say Hi!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
555 Posts
usagi, do you work at one of the ports?

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
No, I got that info from a guy on another forum that does, though.
Oh ok, I see. Tell him he needs to join our little group here :groupbow:

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.