Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Which Hyundai Coupe SEMA car do you like the best?

• Rhys Millen's "Art of Speed"

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • HKS Genesis Coupe

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • Street Concepts Genesis Coupe

Votes: 3 12.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
I voted for the HKS. Mostly because it seems to be the cleanest, most simple design. I don't like a bunch of huge vents, big wings.... or red headlights? Although, I love the way the TE37s look on a dark Gen.

·
Registered
342 Posts
lol, that's almost all of the modifications they made.
Well, I like the black rims, the fact that they put a magnaflow exhaust and custom suspension and brembo brakes too. The spoiler I probably could do without too, but it doesn't look half bad on this particular car. Although I've seem plenty of cars in this area that shouldn't be sporting a spoiler like that that do. :jester:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Street Customs Genesis Coupe because of the paint...they choose the 3.8L V6 instead of the 200T and because of the wheels and the tinted tailligths. I would just remove the red stuff up front. I don't like particulary big wing spoiler...but for this project it fits with the theme (war jet chaser)

Just wow !

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
HKS in red rocks

I'm suprised that the camo version has as many votes as the red HKS version. Just goes to show differences in taste. Before any of these cars were revealed I already had a picture of my GenCoupe in my mind. Its almost as if HKS tapped into my head & drew their concept. Red to match the Bembo brakes & seat inserts, blacked out mesh grille & lower air intake, I differ in that I want a functional carbon fiber hood painted match on the edges, but left natural carbon fiber down the center like the orange unveiled car on the home page of this site & carbon fiber rockers painted to match with functional rear brake intake ducts again like the orange one above.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hks

I like the HKS too. Like some of you have mentioned, I'm a fan of the cleaner look of the car. I'm not a flashie guy as it is, i like low key and the sleeper look. No rice for me here, thankyouvermuch!

·
Registered
342 Posts
I saw some preliminary pics of the Street Concepts car. Makes me want to change my vote to the HKS car. It wasn't finished (or even lowered yet I believe). But so far it just didn't look close enough to the rendering.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
HKS here too

RMR said after HKS saw their car, HKS might go more radical than the picture show.

Well, I sure hope to be better

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yea i voted hks also. It's plain but, simple. I'm not into the fancy paint jobs. But it's good to be creative though. And I also think this wouldn't make a good show car, but more of a street car, then sitting winning contest..

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yea i voted hks also. It's plain but, simple. I'm not into the fancy paint jobs. But it's good to be creative though. And I also think this wouldn't make a good show car, but more of a street car, then sitting winning contest..
I agree the HKS is not as "flashy" as the others which is why I hear that HKS has considered redoing their show car. We will see when we get to SEMA next week..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts