Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Will Trade 5.0 Mustang For 2 lbs Of Weed [Found On Craigslist]

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  mrnuttinnice 
#1 ·
A San Francisco man's put a "5.0 Mustang" on Craigslist hoping to trade it for 2lbs of marijuana, claiming he needs it for leg pain (acetaminophen doesn't work?). This has to be either cops fishing or a total moron.

This is the original text of the post:

5.0 mustang for TRADE for cannibis - $4000 (bay area)

hello, i would like to trade my 5.0 mustang for 2 pounds of marijuana.. NO LESS NO MORE. 454 grams. its clean titled good and reliable runnin real strong. this is a serious offer. i have a leg pain that wont go away without marijuana and doctors will not prescribe me a cannibis card.. please help me out. this is a serious ad and i have pictures. e-mail me and i will e-mail you back asap. i am not the police or narco or undercover.. i can meet in a location of your choice.

And here's out favorite part, the keyword list on this, which is the the most efficient way to bring people searching a subject to your ad with the greatest efficiency.

keywords: purp, weed, marijuana, kush, haze, northern lights, sour diesel, rasberry kush, strawberry kush, grapes, THC, medical marijuana, bone thugs n harmony, bob marley, tupac, lil troy, BIGGIE, mac dre,

Considering the wide number of marijuana varieties and marijunana-based subculture reference, we're sure this trade request is entirely all about relieving leg pain.

Here's the Craigslist ad, click HERE if the cops, or the moron pulls the ad.

More...

See less See more
#2 ·
A San Francisco man's put a "5.0 Mustang" on Craigslist hoping to trade it for 2lbs of marijuana, claiming he needs it for leg pain (acetaminophen doesn't work?). This has to be either cops fishing or a total moron.

This is the original text of the post:

5.0 mustang for TRADE for cannibis - $4000 (bay area)​
hello, i would like to trade my 5.0 mustang for 2 pounds of marijuana.. NO LESS NO MORE. 454 grams. its clean titled good and reliable runnin real strong. this is a serious offer. i have a leg pain that wont go away without marijuana and doctors will not prescribe me a cannibis card.. please help me out. this is a serious ad and i have pictures. e-mail me and i will e-mail you back asap. i am not the police or narco or undercover.. i can meet in a location of your choice.​
And here's out favorite part, the keyword list on this, which is the the most efficient way to bring people searching a subject to your ad with the greatest efficiency.

keywords: purp, weed, marijuana, kush, haze, northern lights, sour diesel, rasberry kush, strawberry kush, grapes, THC, medical marijuana, bone thugs n harmony, bob marley, tupac, lil troy, BIGGIE, mac dre,​
Considering the wide number of marijuana varieties and marijunana-based subculture reference, we're sure this trade request is entirely all about relieving leg pain.

Here's the Craigslist ad, click HERE if the cops, or the moron pulls the ad.

More...
Cool

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.