Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
New white Gen Coupe 3.8GT owner here.

Also 80 warlock & 80 mage on US Stormreaver.

btw, $15 a month is a small price to pay for a endless time-sink as long as you realize that's all it really is. The content in a typical console game is measured in mere hours of game-play. My time /played in WoW is in the multiple hundreds of days.

Now I'm just torn between playing WoW and driving my new toy. :shifting:

·
Registered
154 Posts
I use to be a WoW fanatic.

I quit playing just after the expansion, where Molten Core was the end dungeons, then there was one added which was a jungle and I quit after that. Moved to Warhammer Online, and then finally quit MMORPG all together.

WoW was the worst since there were about 10 friends that played. So we would be out at a pub for example, with friends that didn't play the game, it would be like

'Alex dude that epic sword you got is disgusting, how do you find it when....ya so another scenario is if <enter something cool as another friend comes over>' with your act cool don't talk about WoW....

·
Registered
634 Posts
Yeah, I won't lie... I just hit lvl 85 on my first toon today... Now I have to finish the other two LOL

·
Registered
62 Posts
I am a former WoW player. 80 SP, 80 Huntard, 80 Pally. Haven't gotten Cata yet but I may start playing again. Yes...a girl does play WoW!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts