Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
The Dude
2,120 Posts
I have a PS3 and you can't beat it for it's graphic capabilities and the Blu-ray, and it's ease of setup in making it a media server. I stream movies from my pc in another room to my theatre room through the PS3. The only thing is xbox360 and wii have so many more games out than the ps3. Sony is really dropping the ball with developers in not getting games out for this thing.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I have to agree, PS3 rocks. I like the ability to play Blu-ray, and for the price of a Blu-ray player you might as well get the PS3 for $50-100 more. I would get the PS3 for the driving games (GT series) alone.

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hmm lol Well I have an Xbox 360 (sn: monkiebanana) and I absolutely love it. The massive amount of games, the downloadable games, and now, netflix compatibility. The PS3 is nice but it was expensive and all it had going for it, for me, was the blu ray drive.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
You mean a new dvd drive I think?
Yeah, that's what I meant. Appreciate the oversight, I was half out of it when I logged on last night & replied. I was recovering from a trip above Atlanta I had just got back from.
Thanks, Lord Calvert for keeping me in check.:jump:

In case ya'll haven't noticed, I like the little jumping red smilie, he's my buddy.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
142 Posts
XBOX 360 FTMFW!!!!!! lol ps3 is only good for movies..the games suck and i hate the controller...i find myself always pressing the home button because they poorly placed it in between the two analogs...fail

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.