Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran my last Solo event of the season today in Milwaukee. I placed 1st out of 28 cars on OEM tires with some very good competition. Overall for the season in Milwaukee, I placed 2nd in RWD Street Tire class on the OEM tires out of the 93 listed class participants.

Locally in my region, Land O' Lakes, I placed 1st in G Stock for the year (1 event on R comps and the rest on OEM tires).

Overall a very good season for a first year car. A BIG thanks to my parents for all of their support and making the 3.5 hour drive to Milwaukee in their motorhome so many weekends. It was especially nice today with no Porta potties and the very brisk weather. Also another HUGE thank you to Buschur Racing for all your continued support. I get alot of compliments on the Coupe's exhaust!

On a side note, my son placed third in his Kart driving in his first full season. He definitely is off to a very good start

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Congrats Trevor, for you & your son. Looks like you represented the GenCoupe community very well. I think it would probably be an understatement to say you are a good driver. Look forward to next year's events & you sweeping it all.

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Great news Trevor and outstanding job this year! You definitely represented the Coupe well with a good showing at every event you went to. On top of representing the Coupe you represented Buschur Racing like you have always proven to do. Thank you and congrats again buddy!

Be sure to tell Austin congrats for me as well. Future wheel man in the making! We'll have to put him behind the wheel of the F-150 in the winter now. Haha!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all for the kind words! I will pass them on to my son as well. I enjoy racing but seing him do well is much more rewarding :) He really likes drifting the cart J-Rod, lol...hopefully the racing will help encourage him to keep it on the track or at least keep him out of the ditch, hahaha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.