Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Im excited about the new Gen Coupe. Im a Honda man now but am eagerly awaiting picking up my Gen coupe. I just have to figure out how to get out of my loan.......
Hey JBarrett! Welcome to the site. I'm also own a Honda and have worked on Hondas for a few years. Can be fun cars. The best way to get out of your loan would be to sell your current car. If you take it into the dealership they will rape you on your trade in.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey JBarrett! Welcome to the site. I'm also own a Honda and have worked on Hondas for a few years. Can be fun cars. The best way to get out of your loan would be to sell your current car. If you take it into the dealership they will rape you on your trade in.

Thata what i was thinking. Im thinking about just putting it up for sale to see how much I can get for it. Hopefully its enough to pay off what I owe.

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Jbarrett, welcome to the site bro....sell that thing out right..or like sabba said, hope (make) something happen to it...got full coverage right? Just kidding, don't do anything you'll regret..LoL
You know what is interesting, as long as you don't lie about what happened, there is technically nothing the insurance company can do or say.

Illegal:
Paying someone to steal your car and set it on fire and lying about it = Fraud

Not Illegal:
Running your car into a tree or wall and then telling the insurance company you just "ran into the object" not realizing it would not handle the impact = New car!

:D

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.